SALMAN KHAN..

SALMAN KHAN,salman khan marriage
SALMAN KHAN
The 44-year-old woman was struggling with serious illness, and with the help of Salman Khan she got a new life...

The 44-year-old woman was struggling with serious illness, and with the help of Salman Khan she got a new life
It does not matter if you do not go to high altitude in life, so that you look back and contribute to the help of the needy. In spite of criminal charges and controversies, Bollywood star Salman Khan largely ruled over crores of hearts because he always keeps on coming forward to help the needy. And this time his nephew gave a 44-year-old woman a new life.

ABOUT POOJA DADWAL:-


Pooja Dadwal, who had a co-star of Salman Khan in the 90's Veergati film, is suffering from TB disease.
It took time for more than 6 months, suffering from illness. Destiny brought him to such a point in life, where all members and friends of his family had abandoned him. She was struggling with life in a hospital ward without any resources.


A VIDEO MESSAGE TO SALMAN KHAN:- 


Disheartened from all sides, Pooja reached Salman through a video message and requested him to take care of his treatment.
As soon as Salman learned about this, he decided to take care of the medical needs of worship through his 'Being Human Foundation.
According to the Mumbai Mirror, the weight of the worship was only 23 kilograms after being admitted to the hospital in March. He was given oxygen support for almost two months because both of his lungs were completely infected.
I have just heard about it, and we are helping as much as we can. Our team is already taking care of them. I did not know that he was going through such a difficult phase. I hope he will recover soon, "Salman said after receiving the video message."


NOW A DAYS:- 

Pooja has now been discharged from the hospital even though it may take another month to fully recover. They say, "I can not describe how I feel. When I was admitted to the hospital on March 2, then I thought I was going to die there - sitting in bed in the corner of that hopeless ward My family and friends had left me.Doctors told me that my lungs were severely affected, I had left all expectations, continued cough and breathlessness. I had weakened and I saw a lot of people like myself who were dying alone - their friends and family had left them. But then I decided that I would not end up in this way. Prepared yourself to fight against. Yes, one of the side effects of tuberculosis is social rejection, but I am truly grateful to Salman Khan who supported me. To take care of soap, diapers, food, medicines, everything.


What Salman has come forward to help the needy is really appreciable, we appreciate them.


## KEEP MOTIVATED...
# MIILIONER BEGGER.

Previous
Next Post »