BACK BENCHER..

how to become ips officer in india,how to become an ips officer after 12th
BACK BENCHER
"A simple student sitting on the previous bench, 4 times has failed in the examination of the UPSC, today is the IPS officer."

A simple student sitting on the previous bench, 4 times has failed in the examination of the UPSC, today is the IPS officer.

A simple student, the person sitting on the back of the bench can rarely become the teacher of any teacher. Hardly anyone would see a backbencher as a gifted student. Whatever the attitude of people to see, our story of today is enough to change your attitude. Since being an invisible student in the class, Mithun Kumar, who had cracked a very prestigious UPSC examination to join the Indian Police Service, was an ordinary student, but his dream was always extraordinary.

ABOUT THE BACK BENCHER IPS:-



The story of 2016 batch IPS officer Mithun Kumar ji is truly inspiring. He has shared a tour with a Facebook called Humans of LBSNA until his success has been successful.

He wrote that "In my childhood days, I was an average student, a typical backbencher, other students and teachers of the class used to see as a normal student. There was hardly anybody who believed in me; I look back and reflect on all these, I consider them all to be a blessing.

I believe that no extraordinary ability or skill is used to clear the Civil Services Examination or to achieve anything else in life; They are all ordinary people, they have kept their confidence in themselves despite all the obstacles they have.

AFTER GRADUATION:-

After graduation, being the eldest son, I had to work according to my parents' wishes. I was working as a software professional, only then I realized that I was not born for it, I have to do more. After working for three years, I decided to bid farewell to him. Till then my younger brother had taken the shoulder of his house and it made me very comfortable in taking this decision.

This was an imperfect dream of my father. I especially wanted to be a civil servant and a police officer. Whenever I saw a policeman on the road, there was a different kind of glow in me. When I qualified for the exam, many asked me why the administrative service was not there. I did not have any answer; I can not convince them that this uniform has fascinated me and I have always imagined myself as a police officer.
I failed four times in different phases in UPSC, each time learning a different experience and a new lesson. It was difficult, but it molded me as a person.

ISNPIRATIONS TO ALL:-

"I want to share a belief "Our mind sets out to move forward or to defeat, you really do not know when you can reach the destination, provided you have to continue your efforts."

## KEEP MOTIVATED.
# SALMAN KHAN.
Previous
Next Post »